Weird Power Steering Pump Problem

Hi guys, this is my first post. I just bought Ben Milams truck and I just joined this forum. Anyways, the truck is making sounds like the power steering pump is going out, except that it wines all the time and the wine increases with engine RPM. It sounds like a supercharger, except that the wine sounds exactly like a bad power steering pump. I just replaced the power steering pump twice with two new pumps and the alternator and it is still making the noise. It seems like the sound could still be coming from the pump, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea what this could be. I hope i posted this in the correct spot.Thanks alot for your help guys!

Hi guys, this is my first post. I just bought Ben Milams truck and I just joined this forum. Anyways, the truck is making sounds like the power steering pump is going out, except that it wines all the time and the wine increases with engine RPM. It sounds like a supercharger, except that the wine sounds exactly like a bad power steering pump. I just replaced the power steering pump twice with two new pumps and the alternator and it is still making the noise. It seems like the sound could still be coming from the pump, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea what this could be. I hope i posted this in the correct spot.Thanks alot for your help guys!

Belt tensioner pully, bearings shot.

Who is Ben Milams?

haha

Interesting user name "wallawalla"....you do time there? :crackup::jester:

to which he replys:

So, does anyone have any ideas about what this could be?

slick change of subject there. im lol'ing over here. could just be the ambien i just chewed up lol.