Good Aggressive Cam

You asked a very broad question. Please offer your goals, driving style (spirited back roads vs. city traffic), any supporting mods already done etc. There is alot more to it than just changing the cam...think about converter stall speed, required valve springs and tuning to name the basics.

If you want an aggressive cam get the MS3 :P Not really, just throwing a broad range answer to your question. I actually considered that cam for my 408. :chevy:

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

i wanna find a good aggressive cam for my 06 ss

i have a 2006 sierra 2500hd crew cab with the 6.0 4l80e trans and 4:10 gears. its 4x4 with a 4 inch lift and 33x12.50/18 tires. i do pull a boat in the summer with this truck but most of my driving is in town. i am wanting a cam that will sound very aggressive(110 lsa???) yet still provide the bottom end torques i need. ideas?/?

the lope is the sound of the engine backfiring into the intake bc you have changed the valve timing events.

I love to help guys but com'on throw me a bone do some of the leg work yourself.

there is a cam list on PT.net and Ls1tech.

there are search functions on most sites you visit that will give you more info than you can read in a sitting.

do you have any trans improvements?

shift kit?

do you have a loser stall? Higher stall than stock???

I agree on truck details. If you want a cam recomendation details are needed. Goals for the truck, current mods, future mods, uses for the truck, etc. I think I'm going to have to make my own cam chart for this board. I'll try to work on it this weekend.

the lope is the sound of the engine backfiring into the intake bc you have changed the valve timing events.

I love to help guys but com'on throw me a bone do some of the leg work yourself.

there is a cam list on PT.net and Ls1tech.

there are search functions on most sites you visit that will give you more info than you can read in a sitting.

do you have any trans improvements?

shift kit?

do you have a loser stall? Higher stall than stock???

it is stock a 4l80e. other than that it will be tuned via efi live and k&n intake and dual 3 inch flowmaster exhaust