Clear Parking Light Lenses

70chevy03ss

Ok so I picked up a new set of head lights with the silver sided lenses I also picked up a set of parking lights that need to be cleared. I was wondering if i can paint my yellow lenses silver or can I find some clear ones?? Anyone have some options. thanks

i dont think you can find them cleared already but im not a 100%. i do know that you can paint them silver. i dont know if you have ever cleard the driving lightsbefore. but the driving light are every easy its the headlights the r hard. no joke i did the parking ligt after they came out of the oven in less than 10 minutes both of them. they are cake.

You can make your own.

There is a thread on one of the TBSS forums where a guy took out his yellow lenses, draped a piece of plastic panel from a flourescent kitchen light fixture (replacement panels at HD are not expensive) then put in the oven at 150-degrees (I think) and the plastic softens and drapes over the original lens to take it's shape. Remove from oven, trim to size with tools, pop into place, and viola clear parking lens, according to the poster...

Mr. P.

You can make your own.

There is a thread on one of the TBSS forums where a guy took out his yellow lenses, draped a piece of plastic panel from a flourescent kitchen light fixture (replacement panels at HD are not expensive) then put in the oven at 150-degrees (I think) and the plastic softens and drapes over the original lens to take it's shape. Remove from oven, trim to size with tools, pop into place, and viola clear parking lens, according to the poster...

Mr. P.

Well thank you sir I will have to give this a try. Is there a link or better yet how long in the oven?????

Ok so I picked up a new set of head lights with the silver sided lenses I also picked up a set of parking lights that need to be cleared. I was wondering if i can paint my yellow lenses silver or can I find some clear ones?? Anyone have some options. thanks

if you are looking for clear factory lens (with out amber reflectors) find someone who dose it, or find a GM distributor who deals in off shore sales. amber reflectors are federal DOT requirement on all North America vehicles sold. amber delete are a dime a dozen in the middle east on new GM trucks.

good luck

:seeya: