Pics

2bfast

Wow, thanks guys :cheers: .

I had the engine plaque made by a guy down in Texas I found on LS1tech. Being a non sponsor, PM me and I will give you info. He took forever, but the work is obviously good.

No I dont have pics of the whole truck, yet...I only have pics of when I first brought it home. The weather hasnt been the greatest, so it hasnt been outside for awhile. It has never seen rain or snow, so as long as shes mine, shes staying dry!

Im waiting on my OBX's to get coated and will get them installed as soon as I get them back. Also I have drilled and slotted rotors on the way, and while I have the wheels off im gonna do a 2 and 1 1/2 beltech/torsion drop. After all that, a buddy here in town is gonna tune it, then im gonna install a T/A stud and girdle kit. Ill definatly keep ya'll updated!! :chevy:

Also, I have been kicking around an idea. In my old Camaro, I fabbed up a rear seat delete....

1.jpg

I was thinking about doing something like this in my SS, matching carpet and a bowtie instead of lettering. It would be easier than what I took in my F-Body...but im still not sure?? Opinions please!!

Heres a cpuple shots soon before I sold it :

8.jpg

2-1.jpg

Edited by 2bfast (see edit history)