New Tire Deals

Chevcup47

Ok ive got just over 40,000 miles on the stock goodyears. and im looking for the best tire for my buck. went looking through the search deal and still cant decide. i dont have a big bank account to work with just wondering what is out there thats the best deal for the bucks. i dont really want to go with goodyear again wanting something with a bit more agresive tread.and also staying with the stock size or maby going with a 275/45/20 just not sure.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/s...ar=45&rd=20

tire heaven my friend.

I've had the falkens and the hankooks, both are great tread patterns, traction, and price. But they didn't quit make the milage warranty.

Hope this helps :cheers:

what tires are you running now????

Pirelli Scorpion ATRs....great handling, ride comfort, tread wear, and traction in all types of weather...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...es&place=29

i agree totally with this....except if my truck sits for a couple days, in that short amount of time the tires "flat spot" causing the wheel to shake for first 10 minutes of driving...if i drive it every day i love them.

I searched around online for the Hankook Ventus ST RH06 (Stock Size) & found them at Discount Tire for $136.00 each. And at that time they had free shipping. But mounting and balancing in our area is $15.00 to $20.00 each depending where you went. So $136 x 4 = $544.00 then even with the $15 each M&B add $60.00 so it would of been $604.00

So I called one of the local tire shops and asked what tires they could get me in the stock size and they said the handled the Hankook Ventus ST RH06. Price was $554.08 Mounted & Balanced.

I ended up getting these tires. I like them but I wish they had smooth sidewalls rather then them virtical thin ribbed lines.

So my point is if you think you found a deal online on whatever set of tires you choose. Call several local shops. They just might do you a better deal or just as good.

On another note there is a thread about tire manufacture dates. I was lucky and all my Hankook's were made in the same month and year. You might search that thread so you don't get sold some old a@@ tires.

Good Luck in your choice!

i agree totally with this....except if my truck sits for a couple days, in that short amount of time the tires "flat spot" causing the wheel to shake for first 10 minutes of driving...if i drive it every day i love them.

Mine "flat spot" in 8 hours, but after 5 minutes of driving all is well. That happens because of the type of cord used in the design.....