New Member Here, From Sedalia, Mo

kevinz

Yep that's the one I'm hoping to take a look at. Did a lot of my research on it with NADA and Edmunds, hopefully they are willing to work out some sort of a deal with me. I would think they would, with the way the economy is I bet business is a little harder for them than usual. Guess I'll just have to go up there and find out.

Good Luck on your dealing.

That truck has been there since summer. A friend that used to work with me txt'd me and asked if I traded my truck in when he first seen it. I'm thinking it was mid summer or late summer.

They should deal with you. we had a pleasant time with our salesman at the Sed. WK for a change. We gave him our bottom dollar and he managed to get us more for our trade as well as include a 4 year warranty. We also managed to get new floor mats, new light/lens for the inside of the door. (Broken lens), ash tray, some touch ups on the paint, an oil change, full tank of gas, 2 extra keys and fob (only had 1 key and fob) and of course some hats.

That was Whoa. almost a year ago. We bought it on Feb 8th 2008. So I'm sure they should deal with you more now-a-days but again it all has to do with what they got invested into it.

Good Luck again man! Let us know how it goes....

wow, it's been there since the summer? hmm...yeah, i hope they do. i have printouts from NADA, kbb, and edmunds showing what it's worth and what my trade in's worth, and if they won't work with me then i'll walk. I show it worth around $14,600 or so.

It needs a couple things; the tailgate has a small dent in it and the tailgate handle trim fell off, but it's on the back seat. I actually got to spend about an hour or so in it today, driving it around like it was mine lol. It's a really nice rig.

UPDATE!!! everyone loves those lol

Went to talk to the salesman today. The deal they came up with is basically a straight-up trade, my 07 Colly for the 03 SS. I would have to re-finance my payoff amount on the colly, which is about $23k.

I'm kind of at that point that everyone gets to where they KNOW they want it but they aren't sure if it's the right deal or not. I don't want to get screwed and take pride in the fact that I do all my research throughly before going to the dealership.

The SS has about 88k miles, victory red, loaded with a line-x bedliner and hard folding tonneau cover. I think the only option it doesn't have is the sunroof. Runs good and looks good.

If anyone has any input, let me know. I already tried getting a loan at one place, got declined, so I'm trying another. If that don't work, then I won't be getting it :shakehead: damned economy and credit crisis! what happened to the billions WE gave the bank to get the loan market started back up?

i test drove that one a few times....i would not goto WK..just me...i dont like them since last time i went in there...its a long story...there is one up here in warrensburg...its blue though...and what did you say they wanted for that one? i will check this one if you want me to...also try ELOAN...when i bought my hayabusa thats where i got my loan...

Edited by keebler85_04 (see edit history)

Damn.. Of course they would trade you your 07 Colorado for the SSS. Are you sure it's an 05? When I looked on their site I could of swore they had a 2003 red silverado (they called 4x4 but the VN had the "N" in it so I figured it was this SS you were looking at.) listed at $17,400 or something like that.

I'd tell them you'll refinance to their asking price of $17,400 ish. Didin't sound like they budged a bit, But with your payoff much higher I guess there isn't much to work with. They'll be calling you back :)

Just don't get upsidedown on it. I've been there, and it still lingers on.

I would be looking at it this way. Hmmm. I'm buying a 5+ year old truck with 88K for 5K+ more then they were asking for it..

Maybe you can sell your 07 Colorado private? At least that could possibly get you something to deal with. (I don't know what the going price is on the Colorado's).. Just tossing some ideas at ya.

Good Luck!