Owned

desrtrat

Wow... that kid must feel real dumb rite now

I think the kid might feel dead right now. When this exploded on the other car forum I frequent, we discovered on page 23 or 24 that the cop posted again...and he posted an article of a street racer that was killed, striking similar to the original poster of the thread...Alot of us were still trying ot figure out if it was the same guy. If it was, that is the epic of all epic fails and the saddest story of darwinism at its best.

EDIT: Link to news article about racing death is on page 24...I'm too lazy to read through to see if it was the same guy though...41 pages = no work getting done = no pay...

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthr...522&page=24

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

I could be wrong.. but whilst reading through that lenghty post earlier.. I thought I could swear that in his advatar was a car that looked very, VERY similiar to that car that was wrecked. This picture now has been removed from the forums board.

I would say sadly, theres a chance it was him.

carma ? :shakehead::question:

I think the kid might feel dead right now. When this exploded on the other car forum I frequent, we discovered on page 23 or 24 that the cop posted again...and he posted an article of a street racer that was killed, striking similar to the original poster of the thread...Alot of us were still trying ot figure out if it was the same guy. If it was, that is the epic of all epic fails and the saddest story of darwinism at its best.

EDIT: Link to news article about racing death is on page 24...I'm too lazy to read through to see if it was the same guy though...41 pages = no work getting done = no pay...

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthr...522&page=24

I dont think that was him, his car had clear corners on it and the one wrapped around the tree didnt. Plus somehwere in that thread someone found is myspace and apparently he is 18 not 23.

Either was that thread was freaking great , and on top of that someone posted this pic and I alsmost pissed.

1205532126957lw3.jpg