Met Up With Kcsss

kcsilveradoss

I'd be interested in a g2g. Never been to one before sounds like a good time. I would love to see everyones trucks in person as well as show mine off. (which reminds me..i gotta get my pictures up lol) I'm from south of KC but will be up around the blue springs area a lot starting in June.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, so who wants to take a stab at a location? i dont know KC that well. dont know that happenings in that area, nor do i know where to look. is there anything goin on at KCIR that saturday? do we wanna just hang and do lunch and cruise? maybe hit a nite spot that evening?

ideas guys? whatcha got? chit we can have it in Des Moines if you want, but i will leave that up to you all. seems to be more KC guys then DM guys, so it only makes sense for us to come down

May 2nd works for me.

BTW I'm east of KC Chris lol... either way I'm game and open for any date except the end of June and start of July.

If we can't get the May 2nd date worked out. There is always the TBSS Nationals event on Memorial Day Weekend at KCIR that some of us can meet at as well, Then set up another date for the out of town folks who would like to meet up.

If the May 2nd date works for everyone or most.. Whats the plans for the day/eve?

Just something to think about :D

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

ok, im at work here and my scheduled saturdays off after may are june 6th, july 4th, august 1st, august 29th. i don't know if that helps or not, and like i said before, i know im not the only person coming to this, so if i cant make it, i cant make it, or i can catch up to you all after work... also i figured i would offer this to ppl driving in from out of town, if we get too crazy, i have a couch and a spare bedroom if anyone needs a place to crash.

May 2nd works for me.

BTW I'm east of KC Chris lol... either way I'm game and open for any date except the end of June and start of July.

If we can't get the May 2nd date worked out. There is always the TBSS Nationals event on Memorial Day Weekend at KCIR that some of us can meet at as well, Then set up another date for the out of town folks who would like to meet up.

If the May 2nd date works for everyone or most.. Whats the plans for the day/eve?

Just something to think about :D

wellll soooooorrrrrrryy!!!! :D

lets come up with some plans and see who can make the 2nd of may work. can one of the local boys look around and see whats goin on that weekend? shoot maybe a baseball game even? then we could all meet up with kcsilveradoss after he is done work and go do something? maybe a small diner cruise in show n shine or something? I have been to KC a few times, but never for something like this so lets drop some idears and get a vote goin on what to do!

sure if someone wants to see if he will come. Dont count me in for a tune tho. I am all set up in that area. no offence to him, i have my tuner and i totally happy with what i have. but others could definatly benefit from a live in person tune!

Hey, Guys, Count me in. Also is anybody interested in trying to get JUSTIN with BLACKBEAR to come to KC for a live tune. Maybe we do both at the same time?

he is coming june 5-7 already as long as 10 ppl commit. i will be one of the ten, and am also off that weekend