Met Up With Kcsss

kcsilveradoss

KCSSS (Brett) came by to pick up a mirror glass I had laying around to fix some recent damage on his new SSS. I was really glad I could help him out, and also got to meet a really cool guy. His is silver birch metallic, and aside from an aftermarket grille cover, it is pretty much stock. We took some pics to share with you all, hope you enjoy.

SIDE NOTE: To everyone in the Kansas City area and beyond, Brett has also voiced his interest in a gtg with anyone from the area (and even those who arent), so if you have ideas about something fun to do, we are all ears. If nothing else, booze, BBQ, and fun here at the house will be provided. We were thinking June..... post up some ideas or pm me if you want.

Shaun

:cheers:

post-8308-1233523639_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1233523650_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1233523661_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I say lets gett something goin. I know Tzer is game, he is south of KC. i know myself and SSPOSSE are game as well as maybe YTTAF from this site. pending his work schedule.

here is what i know for my schedule. week before Easter I will be in Florida. then the weekend of Mothers day i am in Mich and the weekend of May 23rd i am in Michigan again. June 6th weekend is shot as well with kid stuff goin on and then the week of June 15th is bad that whole week. so I say lets get some schedules together and see what works for everyone and where to meet up. I can have it at my place if need be, just gotta see what works for everyone.

Ideas??

im game as well. the only issues i have are i work 3 out of 4 saturdays a month, my wedding date is may 16th, and my sss is inop right now until i get exhaust. shouldnt be too long before it is running. i would think the months of july or august would be best for me, but i will try to be flexible for everyone. i know brett (kcsss) and brian (2bfast) will be all over it as well. we could probably get kckid1969 as well and matt (mwalls54).....

im game as well. the only issues i have are i work 3 out of 4 saturdays a month, my wedding date is may 16th, and my sss is inop right now until i get exhaust. shouldnt be too long before it is running. i would think the months of july or august would be best for me, but i will try to be flexible for everyone. i know brett (kcsss) and brian (2bfast) will be all over it as well. we could probably get kckid1969 as well and matt (mwalls54).....

I know SPARKY'SSS will be in as well....I know hes lurking somewhere..where ya at Harley!!