Met Up With Kcsss

kcsilveradoss

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am on for may 2nd. i know its still an early plan, but does anyone know of anywhere or anything we can do? as i stated before, maybe a show n shine that weekend, or something of the sorts? I am game for anything. just finally wanna me Tzer! :)

anywho, lets see whatcha'll got for idears!

very nice. lol. well i pulled the trigger on a jet hot coated dynatech supermaxx kit and corsa sport catback today...so "big red" will be breathing better when the gtg gets close...

Thats gonnna be tight.....if you need a hand with the install....I just installed my OBX's...so I know a few shortcuts!!

Back on subject.....I would say pencil in May 2nd....and I will see where we can have like u said a "show n shine" at someplace where there is a hangout as well.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Thats gonnna be tight.....if you need a hand with the install....I just installed my OBX's...so I know a few shortcuts!!

Back on subject.....I would say pencil in May 2nd....and I will see where we can have like u said a "show n shine" at someplace where there is a hangout as well.

beautiful! i like the idea. just a cruise in where a bunch of us can hangout. that works for me. we got roughly 2 months to get it planned. nothing major, just fun times

i may hold you to that....im not sure you would want to help though, it definitely pales in comparison to yours as far as cleanliness goes. last time it was out of the garage was when this topic was first started....hasn't been driven in months

i may hold you to that....im not sure you would want to help though, it definitely pales in comparison to yours as far as cleanliness goes. last time it was out of the garage was when this topic was first started....hasn't been driven in months

Name the time and place and we'll git r done!