Super Bowl Commercials

Fireman31

that was a good one, but i was not very impressed this year

I liked the Dorito snow globe one

Visit My Website

I also liked the Troy Palamalu one that was a funny remake of the Mean Joe Green commercial (could not find a link)

I do dream of punching small animals in the face, so maybe its time for a newjob :D

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

that was a good one, but i was not very impressed this year

I liked the Dorito snow globe one

Visit My Website

I also liked the Troy Palamalu one that was a funny remake of the Mean Joe Green commercial (could not find a link)

plus 1. the dorito one was my fav lol

It didn't seem like many new commercials were on this superbowl.

The koala was cool but I think I liked the Budwiser one where the horse goes and fetches a tree limp hoping for a treat. LOL

BTW... Congrats to the Pittsburge Steelers!

It was a great game.

My fiance liked the one Budweiser commercial where the horse falls in love with the white horse, escapes and runs off to rescue her from the circus and you see the fat lady fall off in the background. She thought it was cute. The Macgruber or whatever pepsi one had potential, but was rather annoying the way it was done. I was cracking up when I said "Hey, thats the real actor who played Macgyver!" and my fiance turns and looks at me and says "Who?" That really showed our age gap a little bit right there. Then I asked her about A-team, and Airwolf...and drew blank stares from her...lol!

We couldnt hear the one about Hyundai with all the screaming businessmen, but it looked pretty good, for a hyundai commercial. EDIT: Just saw it and it was ok, not fabulous, but so true.

And the etrade one with the babies was pretty weak. I liked this other one they released the other day much better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTlybfThauM

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)