2,600ish-3,000ish Torque Converter

Jaymz

Looking for a stall converter for my new cam. Would prefer new... or very close to new.

I am interested in a tbtq if you have one, please specify approx stall

Thanks

if your on a budget go with a yank converter and if your willing to pay a lil more precision industries or TCS

haven't heard anything good about yank converters, think I'll stay clear of them

The Yank TT converters are the ones people have been having problems with. Their expensive line of conveters are good to go though. The PI are good but also expensive($700-$1000 range). The TBTC is a great cheap converter($150 or so), BUT these are not the converter to use if you tow. The tow rating drops to like 4,200 lbs.

The Yank TT converters are the ones people have been having problems with. Their expensive line of conveters are good to go though. The PI are good but also expensive($700-$1000 range). The TBTC is a great cheap converter($150 or so), BUT these are not the converter to use if you tow. The tow rating drops to like 4,200 lbs.

I don't do any towing with it, I know theres 2 different models of TBTC, I need the one to the smaller motor right ?

( noob question I know, don't pick on me )

I don't do any towing with it, I know theres 2 different models of TBTC, I need the one to the smaller motor right ?

( noob question I know, don't pick on me )

You need the I6 converter from a trailblazer. NOT AN TRAILBLAZER SS, THAT IS A DIFFERENT CONVERTER. You are going to need the converter for the 4.2L

You need the I6 converter from a trailblazer. NOT AN TRAILBLAZER SS, THAT IS A DIFFERENT CONVERTER. You are going to need the converter for the 4.2L

awesome thats what i thought.

almost bought a tbss tc.. then realize there the same exact stall LOL

• 2 weeks later...