Ck-948 Gm Acc Wheels For Sale, With Pics

ablue04

I am asking $700, and they come with the bowtie center caps. Thsse are 20 inch, and nice. They are about $520 per wheels with the caps . I will ship. Thanks . I dropped a hundred bucks guys, anyone?

P1000062.jpg

P1000064.jpg

Edited by ablue04 (see edit history)

I am asking $800, and they come with the bowtie center caps. I will ship. Thanks

P1000062.jpg

P1000064.jpg

BUMP for a hell of a deal!

Now I see what ya were talking about, those are bad ass! I got some sweet silver SS wheels I'd swap ya,, :jester:

just messin with ya, but for real,,someone will be stealing those from ya for $800. Oh and I just wanted to thankyou for that ride in your AWD SS,,,Now My RWD SS feels like a TURD on launch,lol

BUMP for a hell of a deal!

Now I see what ya were talking about, those are bad ass! I got some sweet silver SS wheels I'd swap ya,, :jester:

just messin with ya, but for real,,someone will be stealing those from ya for $800. Oh and I just wanted to thankyou for that ride in your AWD SS,,,Now My RWD SS feels like a TURD on launch,lol

Whats up Les!! How are things going in BROKEN TREEVILLE? Thnks for the compliment. When it warms up, lets get together, and maybe find a few more owners to hang with.

ttt

hey Chris, all is good just searching the site with the constant sound of Chainsaws in the background,lol "Brokentreeville" ain't that the truth, yeah I'd like to meet up with a bunch of folks at a local SS meet myself, always seeing everyone elses pics and it looks like a blast, Hopefully some members from the tristate area will get with us and decide a good location somewhere thats as close to halfway for us all as possible,,Definitly needs to be WARMER though,,only problem with that is my job picks up 100% in the summer,,,,"Iceman" well keep in touch , I've seen on other sites how they have a US map with little dots for each members location,,,wander if we can get something like that on this site? that would be really cool,,,Later Les.

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

• 3 years later...