Recon Led Third Brake Light

NebraSSka truck

For Sale:

Recon LED third brake light for 99-06 Chevy / GMC full size trucks.

This light is in in like new condtion and is in perfect working order. It was installed on my truck for only about a three month period.

I has been sitting in the garage collecting dust for the past 2 years and was entirely forgotten until I cleaned out my garage last week.

It is a direct replacement lens, however, you will need to splice into the original harness on the truck. (wiring instructions included)

These are $100 new. First bidder for $50 OBO ***Just Reduced*** will have it mailed to their doorstep.

Thanks for looking.

100_0442.jpg

100_0444.jpg

100_0446.jpg

Edited by NebraSSka truck (see edit history)

you can get them new off of ebay for about that price. Just FYI. I called the place here in Texas I get my stuff and they are 49.99 new....

Don't think so... Here is what i found on ebay today selling for no less than $75:

ebay.jpg

There are also several places on the net selling these for about $95 - 100. (See links)

Stylintrucks.com

Sport truck direct.com

Realtruck.com

Since "Texas" is apparently selling these for $50 new, I suppose I will have to lower my expectations.

Anyone with a resonable offer can take it.

Don't think so... Here is what i found on ebay today selling for no less than $75:

ebay.jpg

There are also several places on the net selling these for about $95 - 100. (See links)

Stylintrucks.com

Sport truck direct.com

Realtruck.com

Since "Texas" is apparently selling these for $50 new, I suppose I will have to lower my expectations.

Anyone with a resonable offer can take it.

recon isn't the original maker of this light...actually Bully is and yes they sell for cheaper than 75.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-2004-2...sQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-05-CHEVY...sQ5fAccessories

the only reason I know this. Is this is the only light that paint loves to flow nice on. I have painted this exact light many many times. when painting tails I always suggest it because it looks killer after its painted. Also trying to keep most the members here from paying too much for a product that can be purchased new with a warranty cheaper...nothing against your sale ad just trying to be fair here.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)