Silverado Ss Leather Seats

Time2Kill

I have a full set of Silverado SS leather seats. Both front seats are full power. The seats are in good condition except for the driver side armrest that has started to crack and the lumbar adjustments on both seats are extremely finicky. The rest of the leather is still in good condition. Not sure what is wrong with the lumbar as sometimes it will work just fine then sometimes it won't work at all. These seats were removed from a truck with a prior flood title from engine damage. Not sure if that has anything to function lumbar. The rest of the power seat functions work fine with no problems. The rear seat is in excellent condition.

I have one extra seat back frame with the lumbar motors on it that I will include from another set of seats that I parted out.

$300 + s/h or local pickup. If anyone wants to arrange their own shipping, freight class is 150 and the weight will be 300lbs with a pallet.

Located in Ray, MI 48096.

post-6258-1233773955_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1233773964_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1233773972_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1233774113_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1233774119_thumb.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)