Best Buy.....any Help

put a double din poineer

a double DIN in an 03 or newer silverado? its a 19$ kit, and 11$ antenna adaptor, and depending on brand of interface, maybe 120$ for it. NOW if you want steering wheel controls to work then thats an additional 100$ish, this is all plus labor and i know thy JUST raised their labor rates so, yeah this might seem out of control but you can do it yourself on a saturday afternoon in about and hour plus or minus 30 mins.

i say find another shop, shoot bring it to central Iowa an i will hook you up for COST of parts.

you have to trim out the piece behind the stock unit. Take a minute to do with a small saw blade. If you take the stock unit out and fit the new unit in there you will see where to cut. very simple. I also took my dash off for my install so i could get to everything and place the wires easier. Took maybe an hour to do and I am no pro at audio installs

ok thanks for the help where do i get eveything i need and y did they tell me they needed to cut in to the dash. do u no of any good places around boston mass that will do me any good

Superior radio in saugus is a good shop they have done a lot work for me over the years and i was always happy with there work.