Nancy Pelosi

desertss

5 million americans.. last census there were only 305 million.. guess our great grandkids are laid off too

Holy Crap i did not know there were 500million Americans working, holly crap people are dumb, last time i checked there were only 300 million Americans total, where the hell did the other 200 million come from?

reminds me of this

Some of my best friends were there at that speech, i think they were the ones you can hear laughing in the background :crackup: :crackup:

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

5 million americans.. last census there were only 305 million.. guess our great grandkids are laid off too

of course, not the first time, remember that time she said the only reason the surge worked in iraqwas because the insurgents laid off there attacks, ****in bitch

Holy Crap i did not know there were 500million Americans working, holly crap people are dumb, last time i checked there were only 300 million Americans total, where the hell did the other 200 million come from?

reminds me of this

Some of my best friends were there at that speech, i think they were the ones you can hear laughing in the background :crackup: :crackup:

well the other 200 million are aliens coming from diffrent countrys that all our taxes go to. cause every one knows they dont have to pay taxes. so us american born natives have to cover there slack.