Hibrid Parking

funceca88

while i was working in L.A this past summer i noticed a sprouts with 'hibrid parking only :throwup: ' at the front of the door.(the handi-cap one was several spaces down :shakehead: )

first i laughd my pants off, what i realy wanted to was to do a burn out all over those spaces :driving: , i also talked about parking in one, there no law against me doing soo :crackup: , but was too affraid that some 80 year old obama supporter would key my truck.

i hate hibrids, :thumbsdown: specially prius, its not a car, not even a golf cart, i had one as a rental and it gave me a headache :banghead: , piece of crap!, i hate anyone who drives one :withstupid: , because they think theye are making the world a better place :yellow_loser: , if they whant to do that they neddd to go to china, hum, wonder what respons thell get :icon_bs: .

That's ok, them i.d.i.o.t.s can have the front of the parking lot all to themselves - whatever it takes to keep them parking AWAY from me and denting my doors is a blessing to me; plus I've got no problem exercising my azz another couple hundred feet to the door.

Mr. P.

That's ok, them i.d.i.o.t.s can have the front of the parking lot all to themselves - whatever it takes to keep them parking AWAY from me and denting my doors is a blessing to me; plus I've got no problem exercising my azz another couple hundred feet to the door.

Mr. P.

:withstupid: I just look over at them and smile and give them a howl of my v8 :driving:

haha go on craigslist or ebay and buy some local POS junker for $100 and park it sidways so that it fills up 3 "hybrid spaces" . I would reccomend one of those little guy Pissing stickers on the back window with the words Hybrid being on the receiving end.

Edited by KoTToN (see edit history)

Yeah we have that by me too. I really do not understand the point of the damn things. We brought a one into one of our labs (Im an auto tech major). First of all they only get that insane gas mileage for what the first 20 minutes of driving. I live out in the middle of no where so its a good amount of driving to get anywhere. So what they hell is the point!! We then brought in another vehicle. I think it was a 1989 Ford Ranger. The guy that owned it (mind you that he has no real auto experience, just some hand tool knowledge and can follow instructions) converted it to full plug in electric. The guy goes 60 miles on a charge, can do 70mph, put 9,000 miles on it last year, and here's the best part. He only spent $7k I think including the cost of the truck (which is a southern truck, no rust) and the kit. Now someone with some knowledge could probably piece together the kit for less as well. So to all these morons that want to go spend $30k or whatever on a shoe box with wheels, if you really want to "save the world" and get off oil then go full electric. If its mpg they are looking for go buy a Civic, or better try hydro-boosting (haven't done it yet so I don't know how well it works), or buy a diesel spend a couple hundred and brew your own bio-diesel for a $1/gallon. These people think that they are going to save the world with these damn hybrids need to really do some research before they try and tell people off. I am tired of getting looks from people at the pumps for driving trucks while they drive these stupid little cars. :rant: Sorry guys I am done now lol

I saw a prius the other day. The license plate said SAV OIL. I don't know why that bothered me so much but it did.

me too they are all nerds. who didnt have friends or got picked on alot in high school. so now they have good credit and some power. a bunch of tree huggers ect.... i hate them all lol

me too they are all nerds. who didnt have friends or got picked on alot in high school. so now they have good credit and some power. a bunch of tree huggers ect.... i hate them all lol

Just saying...There are some good credit having nerds on this site that love the SS.

Just saying...There are some good credit having nerds on this site that love the SS.

no offence to any one here. sorry lefty. but you guys know what i mean right???