Corvette Forum

Hankg42

Also wanted to help a brother out:

Went on dealer locator and checked some Vette's out for ya. I added "must have options" of Comp. Grey wheels, Perf. Exhaust, and Z51. Here is what I found. (I located coupes because convertibles are super fem)

....OR I can sell ya one :)

Muller Chevy in Stewartsville, NJ has a Silver/black 6-spd Auto 3LT MSRP $60135.

Towne in Union City, NJ has a Cyber Grey/black 6-spd Manual 2LT MSRP $52725.

Major Chevy in Long Island City, NY has a Silver/black 6-spd Auto 3LT MSRP $59485.

Major Chevy also has a White/Black 6-spd Auto 3LT MSRP $59485.

Major Chevy also has a Black/Black 6-spd Auto 3LT MSRP $59485.

Kerbeck in Atlantic City, NJ has TWO Black/Black 6-spd Manual 1LT MSRP $52700.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Thanks, guys. I'm checking sites every day also. Kerbeck has an incoming Cyber Gray coupe with everything I want. (I forgot to list 6 speed manual!) That's one of the neat things about their site. They not only list inventory, buy incoming inventory as well. I also check Reedman in nearby PA; they have a large inventory too. I'm going to get on-line dealer quotes when I'm ready to go, so I have some bargaining chips. Thanks again for all of the suggestions! :chevy:

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Hank

Here are two other Corvette sites, both of wich I belong to. Pretty good people on them.

www.corvettevalley.com

and

www.corvetteactioncenter.com

I would also put on your list of must haves is the 6 speed manual, you don't really want the 6 speed auto even though you do get the paddle shifters. The manual is a better transmission.

I like your pick of the dual mode exhaust and the Z51. Mines got the Z51 although its the last of the C4's. I think it makes the ride just firm enough, the way it should feel.

One last option you might think of is the HUD (heads up display) you would not believe how useful that system is.

:flag: