cellphone of choice

zippy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to be in the cellular business so take my advice:...blah blah blah blah...OK... I'll get off my soapbox now... just thought I'd shed a little light on it from a former 'insiders' perspective. :thumbs:

i have never had a problem making a call with my AT&T phone...i can see how systems can get busy, but not that busy.

Its because you live in the land that time forgot and most people in your neck of the woods are still using tin cans w/ strings tied to them....

I think the specific model is the Campbells Soup 6200 :jester:

Seriously... it depends on where you are... obviously theres gonna be more cellular traffic in CA, NY, etc. :thumbs:

Sony T616. For myself I cant stand flip phones, and I wanted a camera. Actually I cared about the camera feature more than the wireless service, and back in its day this was a pretty good camera phone. Its way outdated now, time for a new one after xmas.

Also my friends Nokia 6600 is nice, but if I'm gonna drop $400 on a phone, it better play mp3s for ringtones.

what is your cell phone preferrence?

nextel here...

i530

Oh, you mean that electronic leash that my wife uses to find out what I'm doing and when I'll be home? :crackup: Or want to chit-chat about nothing with me when I'm trying to drive... or even worse, interrupt the music that I was listening to? It's a Samsung camera phone (can't find the model number on it) with internet, and Sprint as a provider. Of course, it only works as a "leash" when it's turned on... :P and she doesn't have my truck's OnStar phone number.:jester:

Of course, it only works as a "leash" when it's turned on...  :P 

:withstupid: ain't that the truth! :cheers:

"Gee honey... I don't know whats up w/ my phone. It was on, maybe I wasn't getting signal where I was. Where was I? Ummmmmm.... the library.... I definitely wasn't out drinkin' with the guys." :jester:

• 10 months later...

Update time,

The wife bought me a black RAZR V3 with Cingular service for my birthday in August. I love it, except that my hometown is out of range for the DATA service. Figures, get a new toy and can't play with it!

I did make the AC/DC song "Back In Black" my ringtone though! It rules!

Oh yeah, mine has my name laser etched in the battery door cover!

:cool:

WOW! Post diggin huh? :jester:

I just switched out phones b/c of the NEXTEL - Sprint merger.

Picked up the uber-pimp pda phone... Treo 650 :cool:

whoa-phoneDetailsPOTR650HK.gif

this thing does EVERYTHING! :crazy:

BTW: my NEXTEL BlackBerry 7520 is still for sale in the For Sale section $200 :thumbs:

Archived