Dosnt Look Like Ill Be Having Fun Sor A While

mike1booth

got laid off today along with 12 of my co-workers and dont have a clue when ill be back to work.. :banghead: which means everything ive saved in my fun account is frozen incase i am out of work for an extended period in which i will need money to pay bills :shakehead:

so if anyone in the worcester area needs electrical work ive been in the feild for 5 years doing both residential and commercial... and im super cheap :thumbs:

That's a real downer; my father put in 20-years as a journeyman electrician. Do you wire residential, commercial, or industrial?

Mr. P.

we do all of the above, i like commercial and indusrtial working for the company i was working for but residential is great for side work on the weekends

Sry to hear that Mike. If you were licenced in Maine I would have work for you at my house.

lol no liscense yet, its be easier if i had one at times like these... the sidework i do around here is small stuff no permits

also... thanks for the support guys!!!!

Man that sucks.

Where exactly are you located ? I might be able to get you a contractors position doing communications installations.

3,000-5,000 a month starting usually.

Let me know, Good luck !