Finally Made The Buy.............

Chevcup47

well did some more calling around and pricing online. finally today went and got the new tires for the SSS. got them at Tire Barn there 275/55/20 stock size. the tread looks great and its supposed to be a 50,000 mile tire. its called a FIERCE ST. ive only drove home on them so far but can tell a big dif from the stock Goodyears. will let everyone know more about them after i get some miles and driving time on them. as soon as the wife comes home with my truck ill try to get a pic of the tread and post it. out the door with tax and all i spent 540.24.

well did some more calling around and pricing online. finally today went and got the new tires for the SSS. got them at Tire Barn there 275/55/20 stock size. the tread looks great and its supposed to be a 50,000 mile tire. its called a FIERCE ST. ive only drove home on them so far but can tell a big dif from the stock Goodyears. will let everyone know more about them after i get some miles and driving time on them. as soon as the wife comes home with my truck ill try to get a pic of the tread and post it. out the door with tax and all i spent 540.24.

wow thats a damn good price. nice find. never heard of the brand but cant wait to see the pics

awesome let us know how you like them after you drive a little more, I definitely need tires soon and those look sweet, and thats a great price. Ill probly get the 285/50R20s though. What do the sidewalls look like up close? The tread design looks badass

awesome let us know how you like them after you drive a little more, I definitely need tires soon and those look sweet, and thats a great price. Ill probly get the 285/50R20s though. What do the sidewalls look like up close? The tread design looks badass

the side wall kinda looks like the goodyears ill get a good picture of them in the morning when the sun is up and post it for everyone

so far as far as wet roads there great. got to do some driving today with them and they do take the wet corners alot better than the old gooyears did. dont know about alot of rain or snow yet but looking at the tred pattern and they way they are so far id say there gunna be a really good tire. and there not as loud on the highway as the goodyears were either. so far on the first 50 miles on them i like alot better than others ive had.

How do they hook, that is the question.... Guessing a 50,000mi tire is pretty hard. If they hook a good bit better than the stock Crapyears I'll get them myself.

they hook really good alot better than the goodyears i tried that out before leaving Tire Barn with them ................ :thumbs: