Wtb 03-06 Silverado Ss

kevinz

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, I joined last week when I thought I had a deal going for a 2003 SS. But the dealership refused to budge on selling their truck that was worth $14,500, they wanted $18k for it. I figured I post up here and see if anyone had an 03-06 SS for sale priced somewhere in the neighborhood of $13k-$15k. I would prefer, in this order: Black, Blue, Red.

Since most of these trucks I see have the same options, the only one there seems to be variance on is the sunroof. If it has one, great if not, no biggie.

Truck has to be located somewhere in MO, preferably around west/central part of the state. I frequent KC quite a bit so that is a possibility too.

I have a 2007 Colorado Ex Cab Z71 4x4 1LT that I will be looking to get rid of if/when an SS appears, so if someone out there wants a smaller truck, I may be able to help. I won't most all the details about it here; PM me if you want more info. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, I joined last week when I thought I had a deal going for a 2003 SS. But the dealership refused to budge on selling their truck that was worth $14,500, they wanted $18k for it. I figured I post up here and see if anyone had an 03-06 SS for sale priced somewhere in the neighborhood of $13k-$15k. I would prefer, in this order: Black, Blue, Red.

Since most of these trucks I see have the same options, the only one there seems to be variance on is the sunroof. If it has one, great if not, no biggie.

Truck has to be located somewhere in MO, preferably around west/central part of the state. I frequent KC quite a bit so that is a possibility too.

I have a 2007 Colorado Ex Cab Z71 4x4 1LT that I will be looking to get rid of if/when an SS appears, so if someone out there wants a smaller truck, I may be able to help. I won't most all the details about it here; PM me if you want more info. Thanks!

I have an 04 SS. Black. email me at [email protected]

• 1 month later...

SELLERS ON THIS THREAD:

I'm extremely interested in an '03-'06 SS Silverado & I'm not too picky about color/options. I'm located in North Texas, the DFW area to be more precise, so if anybody has an SS Silverado they're interested in selling, send me a PM & we'll go from there!!

----AdAm