Pictures Of The Ss

2bfast

so does he mind very easily making a duplicate set? :D

Triplicate maybe?

I'm sure he could.....I still have the patterns

Let me know!

Very clean truck for sure. :chevy: I am also very curious on the engine plaque. That adds a nice touch. PM sent.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My compliments on the truck. It's beautiful! :thumbs:

Looks like this could be the start of a good side business! Not much dress-up stuff is available. I'll bet a lot of guys on here would like some of those pieces, including me. :chevy:

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Looks like this could be the start of a good side business! Not much dress-up stuff is available. I'll bet a lot of guys on here would like some of those pieces, including me. :chevy:

:withstupid:

You might want to see how many people are interested in the hood pieces. Those along with that plaque. I know I am. Also, how are the hood pieces attached since you had to remove the insulation?

:withstupid:

You might want to see how many people are interested in the hood pieces. Those along with that plaque. I know I am. Also, how are the hood pieces attached since you had to remove the insulation?

I removed the insulation, and sprayed the back of the hood ribs since there were some plain spots the factory didnt hit. Then cleaned the back skin of the hood really good and mounted the pieces with 3M double sided tape. And if your worried about these coming off, dont worry cause these are a MOTHER to get off after...lol. I messed one up and had a hell of a time getting it off after stickin er on.

I will get ahold of my buddy on the hood pieces tonight and see what we can work out.

Also, on the engine plaque, if you havnt already PM'd me about it do so if you are interested. I dont want to be struck by lightning by the silveradoss.com gods being a non sponsor :uhoh: lol For those that have already, you have a PM!!

Alittle update. Here is a piece me and a buddy have been working on. Its a headplate that goes on the front of the right bank head. Mirrored stainless with a black SS decal in the middle, clear coated. All that has to be done is wet sand and polish the clear, then polish up the mounting bolts and install. I will get pics when I get it installed, prolly wont be till next week.

2-2.jpg

and me!

My latest project. I got my headers back today from getting coated. I have the stock manifolds, cats and pipes off as of tonight. Putting everything together tommarow with new NGK plugs. Hopefully tune it this weekend.

DSC02130.jpg

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

My latest project. I got my headers back today from getting coated. I have the stock manifolds, cats and pipes off as of tonight. Putting everything together tommarow with new NGK plugs. Hopefully tune it this weekend.

DSC02130.jpg

Who makes that header set up?