5lb N20 Brackets

Hey everyone, i am lookin for 2 sets of 5lb nitrous brackets. i have found a few, but they look cheep. i have googled and really havent came up with anything. Lookin for a nice billet type, color doesnt matter as i can have them powdercoated, but i perfer polished aluminum.

in an ideal situation, i would like them to clamp to a roll cage, but i dont expect miracles. as for what roll cage size, it dont matter. I will build to suit.

if anyone has any ideas i am open for them. it seems as tho the 5lb bottle is the red headed step child of N20 systems. If i cant find a good lookin solution, i will start buildiin my own, just thought maybe someone had some leads on here.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Its going to be difficult finding what you need. You may wish to explore H3R Performance HalGuard Fire Extinguishers as they have a whole line of billet mounting brackets (for roll cages too) that you may be able to retrofit for a nitrous bottle. H3R stuff is expensive so be ready.