Ugly Sss

silverado_ss_04

haha. thats not as bad as the kid thats always in the garage at school. lol he has an identical truck to zippy's but it has the old chevelle/maro.... SS just stuck above the bowtie in the grille. ugly as hell. i should take a pic. lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope i dont offend any body but those last three trucks have got to be mexican owened well at least the second and third one..... sun visor on the front and roll bar and back window covers non english speaking mexicans anyway :rollin: so funny you guys are great!!!

i hope i dont offend any body but those last three trucks have got to be mexican owened well at least the second and third one..... sun visor on the front and roll bar and back window covers non english speaking mexicans anyway :rollin: so funny you guys are great!!!

It's funny because i've seen a lot of trucks with visors on the front and believe me they weren't mexicans, the mexicans i know would never drive a truck that ugly. i'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that, i just think that it would have been better if you just said that the owners of those truck had bad taste or something like that :chevy:

that's the first thing I thought of also.. no offense to anyone though. they have horrible taste btw

Edited by BlkSilveradoSS03 (see edit history)