Any Alberta Canada Members Know Of Any 4 Sale

Whopper809

I've been looking at a few here, but many are over priced for what they offer (mods) including high milage. I know there has to be a few good ones but where are they.

I was going to buy in the States but our dollar is just terrible now so that doesn't look the way to go.

Any help would be great.

I've been looking at a few here, but many are over priced for what they offer (mods) including high milage. I know there has to be a few good ones but where are they.

I was going to buy in the States but our dollar is just terrible now so that doesn't look the way to go.

Any help would be great.

I'd search some web sites like auto trader and cars.com. eBay is alright but I've never seen a SS for sale in Canada on there. I'd go to a local chevy dealership and see if they can find one for you.

Yes the Trucktrader has a few, but 90- 120,000km's no mods 03 or 04 for $27,000-$33,000. I think that way over priced. I did find a sweet 05 with 61,00km's Black, with a cold air intake, that the young owner needs to get out of the financing. He payed $33,000cnd in Sept and I can get it off him for $25.000cnd.

Now for you US guys that's $20,059usd

If I get it I will post pics after some TLC.

Well I'm now offically a SSS owner :cheers: . Heres a few pics of the one I found. I'll have to get some better pics when the warmer weather gets here some day :D . Man I can tell you guys I'm sure impressed with the truck so far, very happy with this purchase.

post-17102-1234569904_thumb.jpg

post-17102-1234570003_thumb.jpg

post-17102-1234570032_thumb.jpg

post-17102-1234570054_thumb.jpg

Edited by Whopper809 (see edit history)