What Does Everyone Think?

Americanmade242

Yeah the wood dash didnt come out exactly like i wanted it i was hopeing the Red was going to be as red as the rest of the Truck but the wood hydragraphics are shaded so it darkened everything up. but none the less im happy with the overall outcome of the truck..

Well i will keep everyone posted i believe this truck will be up for sale in the next Month or so to start a new project The truck only have 2800 miles on it so it is a Great buy.

Awesome looking truck! Why on earth would you sell it?? The only thing I would change is the tails. IMO LED's dont look as clean.

well i was thinking about selling it to start a new project. Might as well try to sell it while it is still worth some money. Yeah there are a few things i would change myself but all in all im very happy with the total package. The truck went to Sema with IPCW so i had to put all the LEDs on it. errrr

RE: 12secss e.mack

yeah i love the way the stripes came out We designed them on the computer then backmasked them out as big stickers and they layed out perfect