Get Your Guess In Now!

ss454327

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. I was out of town and was going to come back sunday but I ended up coming back late last night. I don't think ANYONE got my before time but a few got close to my after time. It will take me a minute to see who guess what so I'll know who won a couple of bucks and I'll PM the winners so I can get their information.

Ok so I did say you couldn't go over and even though Angrygreg almost nailed my before time he still went over. I'm also going to mention my tune was VERY mild and I now feel there are 1.5 or 2 more tenths in it. At the track we only dialed in the PE, shift points and limiter and later on we dialed everything in perfect and gained a lot. I'm going to try to get back to the track either this weened or the weekend after to see what she'll do. OK here's what you've been waiting on.

Before-Winner Jesse (guessed 14.27)

14.54 @ 93.56

After-Winner Bigcountry (guessed 14.25)

14.30 @ 94.91

There was also a VHO there with the same tune running 14.38 and a V-Max with a more radical tune claiming a best of 14.11 though not on this day. He was breaking loose in the middle of the track as was my buddies Tundra and anyone with a low 14 or faster vehicle not running slicks or DRs. My cousins bolt on LS1 TA ran a 12.59 spinning hard off the line on DRs. I even had a pass where I spun all 4 bad off the line. The new tune will break all 4 loose on the street from a 1200 launch which we found the be the sweet spot on this truck.

Edited by ss454327 (see edit history)

That is an excellent time for a pretty much stock truck, especially on the stock tune.

I was stunned honestly. We figured 14.6x judging by the way in ran against other trucks but I was seriously shocked when it hit that time. The air temp was fairly cool and I might have had a breeze in my favor but that's what she ran. I know it's running better now with a more in depth tune but I don't have times. I'd guess a 14.20 or better with my cousin behind the wheel. I haven't raced in 10 years at a track so he beats my times handily. The 2-3 shift was falling on it's face even on the 14.30 run. My exhaust has a nasty rasp up top and it would go into KR right at the top of 2nd (false knock). I'm still not 100% on my shifts but I'll have to re-tune all that once the stall is in anyway so I'm not worried about it.