Rear Ending. :(

8 UR HMI

so i was on the way to the car wash texting brad and i was stopped at the light off university by a&m's campus. i was sitting there jammin to a new cd when whack.....some fat girl probably in a hurry to get to McDonalds hit me. i put it in park got out and there was a little ding on the left side of the cladding and this bigass white scratch going acorss the step on the bumper. got her info and insurance stuff if i cant buff it out and stuff. we will see

Sorry to hear that. My Father's new Impala got rear ended last week the same way, $1300 in damage. He was hit by an 82 year old man on the way to the VA Hospital for an eye exam of all things..... :crazy:

dayum!!!!

Sorry to hear, it sucks. I got rear ended a few weeks ago in the DD, didn't get info cause the a$$ took off. Then Wed night we had a major wind storm and the SS got damaged by garbage cans in 80+MPH winds taking out my rear bumper. The luck I have.