Crusin Ocean City

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better be taking the SS. there needs to be at least one fast SSS there. My car has never seen the rain yet and it's going, every year it calls for rain, sometimes the weather people are right but most of the time there not. My car is looking better than the day i picked it up from the chevy dealer and I'm driving from Pittsburgh, hope to see your truck there.

you better be taking the SS. there needs to be at least one fast SSS there. My car has never seen the rain yet and it's going, every year it calls for rain, sometimes the weather people are right but most of the time there not. My car is looking better than the day i picked it up from the chevy dealer and I'm driving from Pittsburgh, hope to see your truck there.

The SS is cleaned up and ready to roll. (Even a full nitrous bottle :D ). I was mad last year because I didnt take it.

Saturday 2PM, 45th street mall. LS1tech.com gtg. All of you going down better be there. It's a great place to meet up.

I'm leaving in the morning, and will be there by lunch time. See you all there.

I will be down there on saturday...however, I will be at my grandparents house in lewes, DE for a portion of the day to visit...I am shooting to be at the show around 3...I will look for the GTG at the 45th street mall..I will have the DD...still waiting on a few parts for the truck

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

i was out in the tbss this morning from about 9:30 to 12. saw a few SSS's parked but none on the road.

I left this morning around 9. Not too much going on today.

I only saw one red sss at the 45th street ls1 tech meet. It pulled in and parked and was heading out about 5 minutes later. Anyone here? I saw at least a half a dozen different sss throughout the weekend but didn't get the chance to talk to anyone. I didnt drive around much except for saturday night. I was sitting in a chair on 12th street and baltimore ave the rest of the time puttin a hurtin on the keg :cheers:

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

I was in OC all day sat an only saw 1 silverado in the 45th street parking lot pulled in, sat for a few minutes than left.

I was at the 45th street parking lot from about 2:30 to 4 in the black ss. There was a red one parked out by the road for a few minutes.