Sweet Intercooler Tank Finally!

Well I have been running my Radix 112 for a while now and I have been less than pleased with my intercooler tank. It takes up too much room by the fuse box, and the hoses route over a bunch of stuff I would rather they did not. Not to mention when it gets cold out (this is my DD) it leaks. So I decided to fix my problem in a big way. I found a guy who makes cutom tanks. I drew up prints for a tank that goes were the second battery would be. Even has tabs to utilize the battery mounting provisions. Here are the first finished pics I cannot wait to receive it. More pics to come when it is installed

60357303rn0.png

Picked up the battery tray, and hold down today. Dealer had all the parts in stock! That was a suprise. Install picture soon to come.

Ha! That made me laugh as I was suprised as well when I went to buy the same items. Tank looks great and a great price to boot! Looking forward to final pictures.

Holy cow! I just checked out your ride. You'll have to excuse me I spend most of my time on the SD site. I have been thinking about a new short block as my ride just clipped 100K. I was thinking of just getting a stock displacement forged setup. Maybe just turn the boost up a little. If the fuel system will handle it. Also were did you get your tank made it looks killer.

So the tank FINALLY came in. Man that took forever. I swear my head almost exploded. I got two tunes from Westers (Butch) and a set of Aerforce gauges in the time it took this tank to get here.

Well the good news is after some tweaking and getting handy with the welder, it fits like I intended it to. I measured something wrong and the tank was about .5 inches to wide. I may get the battery tray re-powder coated. So here are the pics. I hope I can pick up some lower IATs and make a little more HP :driving:

p1030471.jpg

p1030475.jpg

p1030464.jpg