Paint

I was wondering if there was any one else out there that had paint coming off the front bumper and off the cladding

Are you the original owner ?

If not the truck was most likely repainted and not prepped rite before painting .

I was wondering if there was any one else out there that had paint coming off the front bumper and off the cladding

:( Front bumper and grill started peeling on me with a light touch of the pressure washer..... Never any body damage to this area and it's the OG paint.

Are you the original owner ?

If not the truck was most likely repainted and not prepped rite before painting .

Yes I am the original owner bought it with 11 miles on it and I have never hit anything with it the under neath of the stuff is black it is an 05 with about 45,000 on it

thats weird mine is fine no issues. this worries me cause we have the same color

watch right about in the middle of your front bumper right under the grill and the tops of your cladding ya will know when it happens underneath is black

Edited by Jesse25 (see edit history)

If it is coming off with the pressure washer, I bet it was repainted. Look for fine sand scratches under the paint. Maybe it wasn't sanded, so the new paint had nothing to adhere to.

Nope, never painted. Original owner and it's a 05. I see im the second 05 owner with this issue, maybe it's an 05 thing.... :confused:

watch right about in the middle of your front bumper right under the grill and the tops of your cladding ya will know when it happens underneath is black

cool jesse thanks for the heads up. ill will keep a close eye on it