Sponsership

just wondering if any of you guys have had a chance or know how to get sponsered by a company like alpine, pioneer and what not????

in todays market, its damn near impossible on the audio front. alot of them build their own cars. this way, they have total control over them. if you want a shot at it, you need to prove yourself, make promisses and stick to the promises. otherwise you will be paying for you goods

on a side note, MTX/Xtant/Streetwires was very very good to me. but i have been using them for 16 plus years. my dedication pushed thru and by looking at my truck you can tell. as for my video and procesing in my truck, i chose Alpine based on sound and their reputation. they didnt help me out one penny. but you sometimes get what you pay for.

Good luck, hope this helps.

i was wondering if you were sponsered, i almost had a 97 nissan pickup sponsered by alpine but it is now k.i.a. and i was going to get the stuff myself with there help or not yeah i am kinda shooting with alpine and yeah i know they are kinda contoling with there vehicles................ but yeah so maybe it will never happen