What Happened Today In My Town.

lunaru03

That's pretty crazy. I'm glad to hear your wife stayed out of the line of fire and got home safely..

A friend at work was talking about going down to Mexico next month to do some fishing. (Gulf Side, Small Town. He couldn't remember the name of the town.) I told him he might want to make other plans because of all this crap going on down there in Mexico.

Stay safe and carry loaded weapons ;)

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

Sorry to hear about that man,glad she's o.k.! But ,listen up!! If we don't do something SOON,this stupid sh!t will be here,on our turf,in our yards, in our courts,and it will be Americas problem!! People are being beheaded,dipped in acid,heads thrown into public places in order to terrify the people.It's some serious sh!t going on in Mexico folks..and it's creeping across our borders!! We gotta step up and do something about it before it does something about us!!

Hijole lunaru, glad you and your wife are ok. Shit like this has been happening all around, my uncle in el paso called earlier and told us about those people the zetas killed. It was close to my grandmas house in Juarez. Hey the main reason why this is happening is since the capture of arellano Felix in cabo like 2yrs ago. Anyways cuidado and be safe. Ever thought of buying a gun?

Wow glad your wife wasnt hurt!!

Border towns are definetly places you want to avoid and stay on the main highway and just zoom by!

When my father and used to on our annual road trip to Mexico (Zacatecas).Our trip consisted of driving through Ca, Az, NM, Tx and then Juarez, we always calculate our trip around the time we cross the border which is always early morning. I have never seen Juarez at night nor do I plan to.

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)