California Vacation

ThePDB

Disneyland is cool we has season passes but if you like roller coasters I would recommend Six Flags Magic Mountain most def.

Hollywierd is alright to drive thru and check out the weirdos but thats about it. You could say you seen the sign. LOL.

Santa Monica Pier is usaually crowded with your assorted groups of punk kids and gang bangers. Atleast thats how it was last time we went.

I would take P.C.H all the way up or down the coast though it is a must do your homwork on the directions though. I would take PCH to Ocean Blvd and do a drive through downtown Long Beach over the bridges through the Port of L.A/L.B into San Pedro around the coast into Palos Verdes right by Donald Trumps Golf corse into Redondo thru to Hermosa on to Venice then to Santa Monica!!!.. Redondo beach peir has some cool little bars and some outdoor sea food spots. They have a huge speed boat that holds like 30 people if you like that sort of thing. Same goes for Bar row at Hermosa Beach.

San Diego is really nice but Im not from there so Ill let someone else chime in on that.

PM me if you come out this way!

Once again- thanks for the the input! I'll let everyone know when were coming. It would be cool to maybe meet some of the west coast SS guys... it's obviously hard to make it to each others GTG's being that were on opposite sides of the country.