Pacific Northwest G2g @ Griot’s Garage - Tacoma

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Ha ha! I'm on a boat!

I got confirmation from Fred with the red '67 Camaro. He says he's gonna make it. You guys gotta hear that thing. When he starts it up the exhaust says.....

CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM C C C CAM CAM CAM

Love it. :D

Wind, rain, sleet, snow, I'll go, although I have been fighting a cold for the last 2 weeks I need to get out of the house. Shitty Washington weather.

Clay

I got that cold a month ago man. I'm still fighting it. Almost gone though.

I just checked my desktop forecast and is says mostly sunny in the mid 50's. My man Fred says he won't bring his '67 R/S in the rain. But it's not going to rain so I'm not worried about it. :P

damn rain. im going reguardless even if im the only one. im going to go to the tacoma mall around 9:30 ish so if any one want to meet up give me a shout.

Well, unfortunately guys I don't think I'll make it. I've been watching the news and the weather reports for Snoqualmie Pass and it's not looking good, there's suppose to be another big dump of snow on Saturday and the avalanche danger is high. So with that in mind, I think I'm going to have to "Practice what I preached for years" and that's stay home when the roads/passes are bad. Hopefully we'll have another G2G sometime in the near future.

Have fun guys!