Transmission Recommendations

Hi guys, I have an 04SS AWD and I'm looking to start modding the transmission. I've already ordered a Corvetter Servo for it. What else should I do to help the transmission last longer and shift better. I tow a car and trailer a few times a years so I want to make sure I can still tow. It's pretty much stock now, but hopefully not for long. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Sorry guys: I only clicked submit once but there was a long delay before it posted.

It's an 04 SS AWD, Cold air intake, Flowmaster exhaust, Electric fan conversion, that's about it. I'll probably never install a super charger but probably some head work and cam in the future. I also need a tune as well. Thanks guys

Bill contact Brian at JJs automotive. i believe you know of him, he used to post on Lou's board. His guy is the man at building trannys and hes down the street from brians shop. He did my race 60e years ago and that took abuse like a trailer park wife. I plan to have him build my 80e as well. he does very good work for the price. You wont touch any other trans for his prices and warrenties them for awhile too!!!!!!!