Got My 22's In!

Well as some of u know i bought some 22's like 2 weeks ago. was suppose to have had them on the 10th but there was a mix up with the shipping company cuz they didnt have my number so i had to call the seller and ask him what was up. after a few phone calls got everything set up and now there here in my garage waiting to be put on!!! :)

These are Tis07

time to find some tires on craigslist :fingersx: still dont know if i want to go with a 305 40 22 or a 285 40 22 anyone got any input im not lowered stock height... tnx

post-11280-1235071748_thumb.jpg

post-11280-1235071766_thumb.jpg

post-11280-1235071786_thumb.jpg

i got mine off ebay for 900...... they are worth like 3000 at local places... and these are brand new look up a store called suncoastcustoms ...... here is the link to his ebay store guys name is Steve and hes got a 100% rating so cant beat that... http://stores.ebay.com/Suncoast-Customs look up his specials...

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

very nice wheels, here on craigslist there is a guy selling tires dirt cheap, like $400 for brand new ones 305/40/22. You should have any issues with that size either, I run them with no rubbing but being lowered you may rub a tad if you crank it all the way