Look At What My Wife Picked Up At Wal-mart

JSTAL

Sorry to see that.. Our daughter found a dent right in the center top of her wheel well when leaving Wally World. We called and asked if we could see the tapes... They said a police report needs to be made then they could pull the tapes for us or the police probably.

It wasn't to to bad and not enough to make a claim, So I tapped it out the best I could. It's better but not how it was before the shopping cart into the fender.

Something as simple as a door ding just ticks me off but if it's a DD it's bound to happen sooner or later. Grr

Its Walmart, nothing but lazy ass people, of course they wouldn't leave a note, it takes to much effort, just like walking their damn cart 10ft to the left to put in the holder so they leave it between their mini man and someone else's car

thats kinda funny I cussed those people out for 4 years when I was 16 I started working there pushing carts I hated it I seen so many cars get hit and people left I would catch a bunch and wright down there plate # when I started there I had a toyota echo get hit and I seen the lady and I told her you know you just hit my car and she looked right at me and said no I didn't I didn't really care it didn't hurt it

Thats why i hate most people!! :mad:

That's why I hate ALL people! LOL...

I get laughed at because I park so far I have to get to the store 40 minutes before they close so I can make it inside in time... and they still find me.

A little story: (true)

When I was about 10 years old I stayed in the car while my parents went inside a store. I saw this truck that was sooo nice, parked sooo far away and really snickered at him. He was parked all by himself, not a car ANYWHERE near him. A few moments later some soccer mom loaded her trunk, moved her cart into the empty spot next to her and drove away :idiot: . That cart started ever so slowly to roll downhill. I watched this cart gain speed and hone in like a smart bomb, BOOM right into the side! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

Lesson of the story, always park at the peak of the hill in a lot because assholes WILL find you. I think about that every time I park now.

we should all get together and get a class action lawsuit agianst wallmart and there damn parking, make them have vallet parking since there are so many fuggin idiots that dont know how to drive or park and treat other shiiiitt with respect. :mad: lazy @ss wellfare people !!

sorry to here that about your truck i got one too... happens to the best of us.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)