92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite

• Love the ISS Spoiler
    • Rather have the Standard SSS cap

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first couple of weeks i had my truck i actually wanted to remove it but after time it grew on me. I however plan to remove the "Intimidator" emblems and might ditch the SS badges aswell and get some made out of billet to match my rims or just leave it de-badged.

frist deebs on those badges bro! :seeya:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think GM should have only allowed the ISS spoiler only to the ISS truck, just like they did with the Joe Gibbs edition (needing VIN #s to make sure you own one and not having a group buy).

I did want one myself, but I now see it only as stealing from the ISS by using its unique parts that seperate itself from the standard SS.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old post, but if anyone doesn't like theirs and wants to give it away, let me know. Because I am one who does like it and wants one really bad. I plan on painting my truck black one of these days with some true fire like Chase's truck and would like to have one. Just can't afford to buy one right now.

Terry

I know this is an old post, but if anyone doesn't like theirs and wants to give it away, let me know. Because I am one who does like it and wants one really bad. I plan on painting my truck black one of these days with some true fire like Chase's truck and would like to have one. Just can't afford to buy one right now.

Terry

HAAAA!!!!!! SO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE HUH?...........i dont blame you black is the best :coold: