Intimidator Spoilers On Ebay Not Painted

Les Hall

It's no big deal to have them painted,,,I just thought that a true oem Intimidator spoiler would be painted since they only came on black trucks,,,,I emailed the guy and he said the ones myself and alot of you guys bought are NOT painted,,,but he would have some next week that would be??? makes me wander just where he's getting these things? oh well as ling as it's the real deal I'm happy.

yeah they are selling like hot cakes. i wondered the same thing. they only come in black and also the dealer says the only way to get the hardware kit is with the wing. and he has no hardware? no biggy. ill get it painted and fab it up myself. but i think he might be havin someone make these

the actual tailgate should have holes in it under the the stock taped on cap. as gm says all tailgates are the same for any silverado. havent checked yet but i was thinkin about just double side tapin the side pieces on so i dont have to drill holes int he bed. we shall see when we get them

i bought one, and it makes me wonder also where he got them at, I mean the only made what, 600 iss's, and they stopped making the parts too, and now all of a sudden, there's a plethora of them out there :wtf: I bought one though, we'll see. hell it was cheap enough.