Compare The New Stuff

post-14949-1235329557_thumb.jpg post-14949-1235329598_thumb.jpg post-14949-1235329881_thumb.jpg post-14949-1235329990_thumb.jpg post-14949-1235330028_thumb.jpg post-14949-1235330068_thumb.jpg

well as you can tell i got headlights taillights and fog lights( i like punched the hell out of my bumper a few times putting those in) i also got a l.e.d. lightbar but its in Texas so that will have to wait for another day

oh yeah i forgot sorry about the few random pics i decided i was going to add them also

I just got the same headlights off of ebay. I love them. My old parking lights leaked ALOT and the mirror finish was wearing off. I tried to fix them but they looked like a$$. These ones are great and THEY DONT LEAK!! I see your in the market for drivers side mirror glass as well. lol

lol thats going to be my next post about the knob.....how did you even see that....and yeah the headlights and parklights arnt tinted, thats the only thing that kinda upset me a little bit ill be ok.......but they do look good with the truck, but i really like the taillights