Intimidator Spoilers

IndySilveradoSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone received the new spoilers yet? I emailed the guy on Saturday, and he said it would ship on monday, but no response yet. idk, i'm impatient though!!lol

according to my tracking number, I will have mine tomorrow. It is in Mass. at the UPS shipping facility and will be on the truck tonight. WOO-HOO!!! this was not part of the group buy. I ordered this one Thursday night and it was shipped Friday afternoon.

Has anyone received the new spoilers yet? I emailed the guy on Saturday, and he said it would ship on monday, but no response yet. idk, i'm impatient though!!lol

Hey send me your info: [email protected]

screen name:

first name:

last name:

shipping zip code:

quantity:

according to my tracking number, I will have mine tomorrow. It is in Mass. at the UPS shipping facility and will be on the truck tonight. WOO-HOO!!! this was not part of the group buy. I ordered this one Thursday night and it was shipped Friday afternoon.

:withstupid: same here

someone posted a pic in one of the other threads that showed a truck that had there ISS spoiler stolen there was some kind of button/tab looking thing attached to the side of the bed what is it ???

you can see in the pick above there is a hole in the corner piece were it fits .

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

:withstupid: same here

someone posted a pic in one of the other threads that showed a truck that had there ISS spoiler stolen there was some kind of button/tab looking thing attached to the side of the bed what is it ???

you can see in the pick above there is a hole in the corner piece were it fits .

They are brackets that mount to your bed and the corner pieces fit over that

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

There are brackets that mount to your bed and the corner pieces fit over that

i know the corner piece goes over it but what is it ????

Did you get any kind of parts list when you got yours jesse

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)