Please Help: Bad Vibration Under Acceleration

Hi guys: I really need some help w/ my 04SS AWD. I've only had the truck for a year, but it's done this since I bought it. I have a really bad vibration under hard acceleration. The truck has 2" drop spindles and shackles on it so I originally thought it was a pinion angle issue. I've since added a 2 degree shim and it made no difference. It also vibrates with the stock and also my 22" wheels, so i eliminated that from the equation. It feels like it's coming from the back but I'm starting to think it's coming from the wheel bearings or front diff bearings.

The more I read on this site it appears the pinion angle is probably where the issue is. Any information anyone can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

i'd check wheel balance, then again i see you mention stockers also, and the front ball joints? , check the drive shaft for defects ie: dents and so forth, cant see it being the rear with just 2 inch shackles but then again you never know