Auto Club Dragway 3/7/09

socaliallstar82

• 2 weeks later...
Ill be there around 7-8 ish. Wanna beat the crowd. You should run anyway jaime, its all in fun.

On a side note, what drag radials are you guys running? Im having really bad traction problems.

So how did you do? I went and did a 14.2 with the street tires and a 13.9 with the DR's. I was not able to do any more runs as people kept breaking down and the track would close to clean up any oil spills.

So how did you do? I went and did a 14.2 with the street tires and a 13.9 with the DR's. I was not able to do any more runs as people kept breaking down and the track would close to clean up any oil spills.

I ran a 14.2 also with street tires. Even better was beating my dad in his 08 mustang GT. Kinda felt bad, it was his first time at the track in 30 years, so he was a little rusty. I think with some DR, ill be into the 13's too. Man it was crazy crowded, we went home right after. My Dad managed a 14.8 after forgeting to turn off his traction control and smoking his tires at the line. Jaime (Nekroman) got it on camera, hope he post it up soon. Here's my time:

R/T .272

60' 2.101

330 5.927

1/8 9.133

MPH 75.96

1000 11.923

1/4 14.278

MPH 95.50

Hey guys well I actually have both of you guys on my camera. Its not the best, but it has you on there! Lol. Ill get to posting it soon! It was kool to meeting srt10kllr, kool dude. Nice truck too!

Lol my pops was asking about the vid last night, I think he wants you to burn it. I say put it up ASAP. lol

I ran a 14.2 also with street tires. Even better was beating my dad in his 08 mustang GT. Kinda felt bad, it was his first time at the track in 30 years, so he was a little rusty. I think with some DR, ill be into the 13's too. Man it was crazy crowded, we went home right after. My Dad managed a 14.8 after forgeting to turn off his traction control and smoking his tires at the line. Jaime (Nekroman) got it on camera, hope he post it up soon. Here's my time:

R/T .272

60' 2.101

330 5.927

1/8 9.133

MPH 75.96

1000 11.923

1/4 14.278

MPH 95.50

We have almost identical times. Here is my time:

60' 2.122

330 5.846

1/8 9.035

MPH 76.73

1000 11.844

1/4 14.260

MPH 92.99

Hey guys well I actually have both of you guys on my camera. Its not the best, but it has you on there! Lol. Ill get to posting it soon! It was kool to meeting srt10kllr, kool dude. Nice truck too!
Which run did you get the 14.2 against my buddy in the Diesel Ram or the 13.9 against the Mercedes?

Here is my 2nd run with the DR's:

60' 1.972

330 5.665

1/8 8.824

MPH 77.26

1000 11.595

1/4 13.958

MPH 95.16

On the first run I went easy because of the street tires and on the second run I smashed the throttle and spun into 2nd and hit the rev limiter and my DIC was showing ABS and Reduced Engine Power messages.

I had fun, too bad there were so many cars breaking down I would have loved to get 2 more runs in. It was cool meeting both of you. We need to hook up again another time.

I had fun, too bad there were so many cars breaking down I would have loved to get 2 more runs in. It was cool meeting both of you. We need to hook up again another time.

For sure man, I had a good time too...lol all 6 hours to get one run. We'll have to meet up at irwindale some time. Im def going back to fontana in may. Hopefully with DR's by then.

Srt10kllr, I taped the first run with the cummins, I didn't catch the other one cause I left @ 1230 rite after both of you guys ran. yeah iam down to roll down there again, just let me know when its on again.

Where is the vid, lol. :cheers:

I need to burn that vid so no one can see it because I was trying to take it easy on the start and had a R/T of .817 to his .144 and was beat terribly, lol.