Quick Pic

palletyard

i meet david in merced a while back crusin and i took some pics and showed you guys. i thought it was chevyman23. but anyways met up with him again and i told him how come he doesn't come to this website? and he said hes tired of people making fun of him cause he doesn't have the real thing and he doesn't wan't to get smashed so anyways i got in it and he took a pic.. i'm such a badazz. lol hes got all the cladding and leather seats console back bumper at his house painted and ready. he's working on geting a 6.2 and newer tranny. cool guy with a cool truck but i look better in it. :jester:

ss11.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)

Nice looking truck! Unfortunately some on here take exception to people putting SS emblems on non SS's. But the way I look at it is; "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

seee i hate wen people rag on clones for ss emblems but i like how ou think of it! ill be putting some on my doors after the cladding kit goes on my truck!