Got new tonneau lid

CraigW

It is a functional wing it does actually create downforce. In the winter in the snow it creates a cool swirl of snow behind the truck. Looks like a formula one car in the rain. Just a question what do you mean by (rices) not a term I am familar with, sorry. Not trying the be a smart a$$ either. Just curious. Thanks for your opinion though.

It is a functional wing it does actually create downforce.  In the winter in the snow it creates a cool swirl of snow behind the truck.  Looks like a formula one car in the rain.  Just a question what do you mean by (rices) not a term I am familar with, sorry.  Not trying the be a smart a$$ either.  Just curious.  Thanks for your opinion though.

rice=asians eat rice=asians drive imports that they think adding stickers and retartadly big wings make it look cool and perform better...so basically if you've seen an asian in a honda civic, thats a ricer, white people can be ricers too...I'm tired check out www.urbandictionary.com

Sorry man, I have to agree with everybody else. Im not really diggin the wing. Graphics look good though. But seriously its your truck, so it shouldn't really make a difference what we think about it as long as you like it.

Sorry man, I have to agree with everybody else. Im not really diggin the wing. Graphics look good though. But seriously its your truck, so it shouldn't really make a difference what we think about it as long as you like it.

Come on guys let it go with the wing.. :P everyone has there own taste with there trucks... :uhoh:

I like it because it's different. It will stand out compared to other SS's. :thumbs: Being different is OK as long as you're not gaudy about it. Looks cool! :cool:

But hey... I know what you guys are talking about (the wings on the Hondas). But a lot of those are ridiculously big and probably don't create as much downforce as they create drag. In this case I don't think it's too big or elaborate... it's tasteful.

Don't get me started on those ridiculous Jap cars... :puke:

The graphics look pretty cool. The wing however, doesn't create any downforce that would be useable to around 90mph, or more. Probably well over 100mph. Wind does move around it under speed of course, but that doesn't mean it's "functional". A smaller, more solid spoiler, might look okay.

Where did the graphics come from?

Archived