Lots-o-pics Of The Tbss

sprayed99

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn LOve the stance. what drop is that? Im so pissed at a coworker, SOB let the stealer hav his wifes tbss when he good her a bense a year ago. they only gave him 17k clean 1 too. he was an anual guy about keeping his stff clean. When he told me I was like wtf. he tells me I told everyone no one wanted it due to the gas and you already have an ss :(

damn LOve the stance. what drop is that? Im so pissed at a coworker, SOB let the stealer hav his wifes tbss when he good her a bense a year ago. they only gave him 17k clean 1 too. he was an anual guy about keeping his stff clean. When he told me I was like wtf. he tells me I told everyone no one wanted it due to the gas and you already have an ss :(

well there is now name for the drop...and its not a kit.

Parts are

upper tubular a arms

DJM drop links

soon to be coil overs

rear is air bags(factory just adjusted the sensors)

came out to be a 3" / 4.5"

sits at 30" in the front and 30 1/2" in the rear.

Im extremely picking about mine....2 years old has 5900 miles on it...sits in the garage wearing a custom made cover :)

damn that "Grocery Getter" sure does looks great!!! lol, jfwy Danny it looks sick i'm lovin the stance on it. and i love the corsa duals u made i remeber when u posted them up but can u post pics of them i would really lik to see them again... also ur sub enclosure looks dope i think Dylan had/has the same setup in his TB...

-Rob