Best Location For 02 Bungs Behind Cats?

Les Hall

i would install them the same distance away as the factory sensors.... actually I would just leave them out and delete them in the tune.

I wandered if I just just have them tuned out, I figured that I needed them to adjust the way the engine runs to allow for the cats ,,,I'll have to run that by Wheatley, Thanks.

please post what you come up with as I'mgetting ready to install my exhaust system( Pacesetter headers, high flow cats, and corsa sport cat-back) here soon also. What header bolts did you go with? I have

None yet, ordered my Headers through Summit & they're on backorder :banghead: Should be shipped out next week,,,any advise on what header bolts to use? I never really thought about them, I guess I was just gonna use the stock bolts, unless I need to go with another type?,,, if so part #s would be great Thanks

the rear o2s do nothing but determine whether you cats are working or not, but a lot of guys with hi flow cats end up throwing codes and have to tune them out anyway. My rear o2s are deleted now in preperation for my lt install and i'm running the stock cats still. No probs.

the rear o2s do nothing but determine whether you cats are working or not, but a lot of guys with hi flow cats end up throwing codes and have to tune them out anyway. My rear o2s are deleted now in preperation for my lt install and i'm running the stock cats still. No probs.

Really, I'm glad you told me that in time to have Wheatley tune them out,,Damn sure don't wanna have to mail my tune back just for that,,,Guess I'll just tie them up outta the way when I do the exhaust,,,Thanks!

have a tap on hand just in case (i think its 8mm x 1.25).... I had a couple bolts try to gall on me, Aluminum head kinda suck for that. Having a tap to clean up the holes makes it a breeze.... and don't cross thread them. that's easy to do when you are trying to hold that damn header in place and get a bolt started.... I recomend ARP studs personally if you've got an extra hundred bones laying around.

Really, I'm glad you told me that in time to have Wheatley tune them out,,Damn sure don't wanna have to mail my tune back just for that,,,Guess I'll just tie them up outta the way when I do the exhaust,,,Thanks!

are you going to remove the rear o2's and put a plug or something in the location? The rear o2's can be unplugged from the wiring harness. I removed one of my to test my wideband.